We’re only a week into February and it has been a crazy month already. We’re very excited to have got Beavertown out to customers for the first time this month, and also to be getting hold of the first cans from Weird Beard tomorrow.
But in other really exciting news it is time again for more awesome beer from New Zealand!
We already have pre-orders for a pretty extensive selection of the wonderful antipodean beer goodness that the New Wave folk up in Scotland have imported. It has floated its way over via refrigerated shipping and will be good to go out to pubs, bars, and shops by the end of the month. The previous shipment all went out and was very well received, so they’ve brought even more over this time and we all benefit from the cost reductions of scale and experience.
These beers make for one hell of a special offering. Totally worth importing, imported well, stored cool all across the chain to our coldstore and then your cellar.
The breweries we have the pleasure to offer you are:
- 8 Wired – bottles
- Epic – bottles, EcoKegs
- Renaissance – bottles, KeyKegs
- Three Boys – cans
- Tuatara – bottles, Dolium Kegs
- Yeastie Boys – bottles, KeyKegs
We’ll be taking pre-orders for beers from all of these for the next week or so and expect to have them handy to go out to folk in two weeks. We’ve also speculatively pre-booked a load of Renaissance and Yeastie Boys kegs (they were the scarcest stocked of the 6 breweries) to ensure a decent selection of them makes it to our patch and southern parts more generally.
If you’re keen get in touch by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – phone 07 473 910 735 and leave a message if it isn’t answered, or ping us on Twitter and we’ll get in touch ASAP: @JollyGoodBeer
Our current delivery area is marked below – but we’re willing to go further afield by request and will be able to deliver into London for the sake of getting you this beery goodness from New Zealand.
In the meantime there’s some great events coming up featuring these New Zealand beers.
- February 15th – Spit/Fire in Edinburgh (not many tickets left for the Yeastie Boys Meet the Brewer but beers will be pouring!) [See link for more of the story behind New Wave getting NZ goodies to our shores.]
- February 18th – Tap-takeover at Craft Beer Co in Clerkenwell which will feature these breweries. We’re seriously looking forward to popping down to London for this.
- February 19th-22nd – Kiwi breweries will be present at Craft Beer Rising in London from the 19th to 22nd, so pop in there to sample their beers and have a chat!
We’re pretty much happy to deliver anywhere within a 100 mile radius of Cambridge – the area shown below just bounds our existing regular delivery routes. We don’t normally do London but in this case we can do by request, hey and why not anywhere in the South East! Always looking for new markets to which we can bring fantastic beer.