Jolly Good Beer – for the most part it is all in the name, we love good beer and want to bring it to you. Jolly Good Beer’s birth came from finding that pubs in our core area were unable to get the beers we love, or represent the beer diversity we want to see. We knew the breweries well already, we knew the pubs… join the dots.
We supply pubs, beer festivals, and other events. Anything from occasional firkins to a full festival list. We also have some background in running beer festival bars and “cellar” and are happy to advise on set-up and running of small festivals and beer events as a package with supplying beer and hiring out equipment. If you’d like some great beer at your event get in touch.
We also fit out cellars and install and support draught lines carrying our beers.
Jolly Good Beer is owned and run by Yvan Seth – a beer enthusiast putting his life towards promoting the best beers he can find. Yvan’s “credentials” beyond merely drinking too much beer are:
- BIIAB/Cask Marque ABCQ
- Beer Academy “Advanced Course”
- Certified Beer Server (want to do Cicerone… but time to do so is elusive.)
- Personal License (and can sort licensing for events/etc)
- Intensively CAMRA/GBBF festival/”cellar” management trained & experienced
- Presently completing NCSSIM qualification in cellar work