Craft beer distribution & services based near Cambridge, supplying Cambs, Herts, East Anglia, the East Midlands and beyond with damn good beer produced by our favourite breweries. Our focus is on promoting flavour-forward quality products* from independent producers.
(* We now do ciders and sodas too.)
- Great beer
- Weekly stock updates – ever-changing list of great beers from some of the UK’s top craft breweries.
- …in all formats
- Cask, keg, bottle, can… good flavourful craft beers can be in any packaging.
- …kept well
- All our stock is kept in cold storage. We keep all cask at 9°C – and keg & canned/bottled beer at 4°C – keeping those hop notes zingy and fresh! This ought to be the standard – ensuring beers keep well and taste great when you get them, avoiding disappointing kegs of hop-degraded pale ale & over-carbonation issues… We encourage customers to buy as required, and not stock up and keep beer lying around at 12°C or above. (We believe the ultimate goal for the UK should be US-style cold-chain distribution.)
- …provided with full technical support
- All beer fully supported – we know beer, we don’t just move it around.
- Strong understanding of modern/craft beer market and all technical aspects of keg and cask beer service.
- Beer delivered direct to your cellar, not lobbed through the door by DHL.
- We can install free-of-tie keg lines, support existing keg lines, and provide training & equipment for modern keg formats.
- Fobbing beer? Call us. We know how to fix it.
- … and we can help with events as well.
- Beer festivals?
- Tutored beer tastings?
- Beer and food pairings?
- We even have our own mobile craft beer bar.
IMPORTANT: To avoid having our email updates going into your spam folder add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book – or simply send a hello email to our address and that should do the trick as well.